Employee Assistance Professional services provide cost efficient programs to ensure employees’ well-being, both on and off the job, resulting in increased levels of job performance, profitability, and success. Employers benefit from having a healthy and stable workforce and from retaining skilled and valuable employees. Employees benefit from working through their problems, thus being able to enjoy their lives and their work.
· Management consultation to assist supervisors with employees having job performance, conduct, and attendance problems.
· Organizational consultation for conflict resolution, sexual harassment, workplace violence, drug-free workplace, critical incidents, and organizational change.
· Workshops on organizational skills, behavioral health, and work/life issues.
· Human resource consultation, information, and assistance concerning compliance with regulatory requirements and a wide variety of other HR issues.
· On-going promotion of EAP services to include employee orientation, seminars, and informational materials.